ISO 9001 & ISO 22001 for Food and Packaging Industries
The food industry is one of the most regulated industries in the world, with strict requirements for quality and safety.
To meet these requirements, many food companies have implemented ISO 9001 and ISO 22001 standards. Here, we will discuss the importance of these standards in the food industry, how they interact, and the challenges of implementing them.
ISO 9001 is a quality management system standard that provides a framework for organizations to manage and improve their quality processes. It is designed to help organisations ensure that their products and services meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements.
ISO 22001 is a food safety management system standard that provides a framework for organizations to manage and improve their food safety processes. It is designed to help organizations ensure that their products are safe for consumption.
These two standards have a close relationship, as ISO 22001 is based on ISO 9001 and include additional requirements specific to the food industry.
Why ISO 9001 and ISO 22001 are important to your business?
- ISO 22001 and ISO 9001 ensure food safety and quality in your business
- They are globally recognized standards for quality and food safety management
- Helps improve customer satisfaction and build trust in your brand
- Reduces the risk of food-related incidents and legal issues
- Increases efficiency and productivity in your operations
- Provides a competitive edge in the market
- Protects your reputation and promotes sustainable business practices.
Contact PrimaPerfect for an obligation-free consultation.